Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BANKSY::+::OSCARS::


I HOPE HE GOES IN FULL MASK WITH TRICKS AND TREATS.

Academy President claims he does not mind if Banksy crashes the Oscars:

“We said if he wants to come up of course he should come up. No, we’d rather he not wear a mask. There’s no rule. We asked him to respect the night and respect the honor… Does that mean he couldn’t run on? Sure he could. Listen, he’d run right over me. I’m not gonna stand up to stop him. Nobody is, that’s not what we do. Would this be fun? I guess to some people. I guess it was a lotta fun when Blake Edwards ran through with a speeding wheelchair, or when the streaker came out. How about the guy who came with a stuffed penguin? Excuse me, did you ever see the Academy get mad about that? It’s spontaneous! I’m looking at what Bansky’s done, and that’s fun. Maybe not if I’m CBS and he’s defacing my billboard. But I get it. It’s a cultural thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment