Monday, January 31, 2011

FAITH::

...IN GOD IS SO HARD FOR ME BECAUSE:
1.) HE CAN NOT BE PROVEN WITH THE SENSES
2.) IT REQUIRES NOTHING FROM ME BUT GIVING UP MY SENSE OF CONTROL.

SCRIPTURE I HAVE BEEN READING-
"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." 1 JOHN 3:2

DEFINITIONS:ap·pear/əˈpi(ə)r/Verb to be obvious or easily perceived; be clear or made clear by evidence:

NO PERSONAL CHANGE IS EVER REALLY EASY OR EVIDENT, SO I'VE BEEN TAKING IT SLOW, TRYING NOT TO FEEL LIKE I'VE DISSAPOINTED THE WORLD, AND JUST KEEP TRYING.

3 comments:

  1. You are super awesome and I love you. Just so you know. I hope we can be closer one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. I am really loving the book "Eat Pray Love" and it is helping me relise some things about my faith. Plus it's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS GIRL! I WILL CHECK IT OUT!!! <3

    ReplyDelete