Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FASHION::GO::AWAYS::

THERE ARE SOME THINGS IN THE FASHION WORLD THAT I WANT TO SEE DISAPPEAR. MAYBE WE CAN BURY THEM AND THEY WIL RESURFACE IN SOME INOVATIVE WAY, BUT FOR NOW GET RID OF IT!

#1.RAY BANS- THEY ARE CLASSIC I GUESS TO SOME EXTENT BUT ITS LIKE THE BLACK PLAGUE, AND NOW THEY GOT EM WITH NEON COLORED SIDES.


#2. FEDORAS! IT WAS COOL HERE. . .

BUT OMG I SWEAR IF I SEE ONE MORE FEDORA I AM GOING TO SCREAM, I SAT ON THE STREETS OF CHICAGO AND COUNTED TIL MY FINGERS FELL OFF THE PPL WEARING FEDORAS.

I MEAN I LOVE THEM WHEN WORN WELL BUT NOW THEY'RE JUST WORN OUT.

#3. THE HIGH WAISTED SKIRT W/THE FEDORA.
I MEAN GAH! IF THE HAT WASN'T ENOUGH THE SKIRT HAD TO GET PAIRED UP WITH IT AND EVERYONE IS WEARING IT! ITS CUTE BUT IM TIRED OF SEEING EM.

#4. THIS SCARF! (UNLESS ITS FALL I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT)THEY DIED OF ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO, BUT I'VE SEEN A FEW LURKING AROUND HERE AND THERE. IT HAD A LONG RUN. LET IT GO


#5. THESE JEANS (YEA THE SKINNY ONES) THEY MAY STILL BE KICKIN BUT THEIR TIME OF DEPARTURE IS SOON AT HAND. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO VOLUME?

#6. THE GREEK/CUFF SANDAL. NOW THESE ARE SHOES I ALSO STILL LOVE BUT. . . SO DOES EVERYONE ON THE GLOBE. THEY'RE TIME IS ALSO SOON COMING.


I AM WELL AWARE THAT FASHION REPEATS ITSELF EVERY 20 YEARS OR SO, BUT LET'S PUT THESE TO REST TIL THE NEXT 20 EH?

5 comments:

  1. Skinny jeans don't need to go away any time soon considering no one should be caught dead wearing flare jeans EVER.

    I enjoy your blog a lot though :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo not the sandals! I love the sandals! Is it summer... is it fall... they always keep u guessing its so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh man do I agree!!! I'm a victim to raybans because of the nature of my round face, they're not square, not round so it works well with my chub-chub face. HOWEVER, yes fedora's you've been played and played! The scarf has BEEN OVER, people stop wearing them! Nobody likes a jean that cuts off the circulation in their calves and I have ALWAYS thought those sandals look like ankle weights.

    Good entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks baby jay! you seem like a pretty classy broad so i don't see you falling into any of these ruts, and even if you wear some of them, i think it's ok, you just get those trendy mindy's who wear it out. like a good song on 24-7 radio rotation. you wanna shoot yourself.

    ReplyDelete